In this lesson, you will learn how to add a quiz with questions to evaluate your learners.
Table of Contents
Example: True or False Quiz Question
- Add a Quiz Page to your Course.
- From the quiz page, click the Add Question button.
- A menu will open displaying the question types available. Click the True or False option.
- The question builder form will open. Enter the question statement and identify the correct answer by selecting the radio button of either "True" or "False".
- Click the Done button.
- Use functions available in the Settings menu to further configure the question's scoring and feedback rules. Default values will be applied unless changed.
- Click the Add Question button to include additional questions to the quiz.
- Click the Preview button to test the user experience of the course and quiz.